Any legal problem affecting your life, your health, your family or your business deserves the full attention of a skilled attorney. Put yourself in the best position for success with Ronald L. Bell & Associates P.C. Led by Illinois trial and appellate lawyer Ronald Bell, we are a firm dedicated to providing exceptional legal counsel and advocacy to clients throughout Lake County and northern Illinois.
We relentlessly pursue the best outcomes possible in a wide range family law and other litigation-focused cases:
- Issues that affect you and your family — divorce, same-sex couple concerns, child custody, visitation, relocating, division of property, financial disputes involving businesses, injury proceeds and retirement benefits, modifications and more
- Personal injuries involving motor vehicles — car accidents, motorcycle crashes, truck collisions, pedestrian and bicyclist injuries
- Doctor and health care provider negligence — injuries caused by medical malpractice involving failing to diagnose cancer, birth injuries and more
- Criminal allegations — any arrest or charge for offenses like DUI, possession of drugs and assault
- Business concerns — conflicts and litigation arising from partnership disputes, shareholder disputes and noncompete agreements
Experience And Reputation On Your Side
Since 1980, Libertyville divorce lawyer Ronald Bell has guided clients through the litigation process, from initial investigations and claims to pretrial steps, trial and appeals. Our litigation experience includes court trials, jury trials and appeals in state and federal courts, including the Illinois Court of Appeals, the Illinois Supreme Court, the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court.
During this time, our reputation has earned us respect from other professionals. The Honorable Terrence Brady was a trial judge in the 19th Judicial Circuit in Lake County from 1977 to 2005. He said of attorney Ronald Bell:
"During that time, Mr. Bell appeared before me in complex litigation cases, including complicated jury trials. Mr. Bell was always prepared, thorough and persevering in his advocacy. I consider him an intelligent, competent and diligent lawyer."
Learn more about our approach, our innovative perspectives and why we set the bar for client service and success.
Free Initial Consultation — Call Today — Lake County Family Law Lawyer Serving All Surrounding Counties
We offer complimentary consultations to meet your needs. Schedule your appointment by calling us at 847-495-6000. You can also fill out our online contact form. Offsite, evening and weekend times are available.
Payment plans and credit cards are accepted.